List of Invited Speakers:1. Dr. Girish Sahni, Secretary to Govt. of India, DSIR, Director General, CSIR
Research/Expertise Area: Protein Engineering, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology
2. Prof. Anil K. Gupta, Founder Honey Bee Network, SRISTI, GIAN, and NIF, Visiting Faculty, IIMA & IITB
Research/Expertise Area: Amalgamation of formal and informal science, ethical issues in conservation and prosperity of biodiversity.
3. Debasis Kundu, Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics , IIT Kanpur.
Research/Expertise Area: Statistical Signal Processing, Non Linear Regression, Survival Analysis, Generalized Exponential Distribution, Statistical Computing
4. Prof. Ashwini Kumar Nangia, Director, CSIR- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, India
Research/Expertise Area: Polymorphism Pharmaceutical Cocrystals, Design and Synthesis of Solid-State Assemblies.
5. Prof. Vasudha Kamat, Former VC, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
Research/Expertise Area: E-learning and Educational Technology
6. Prof. Govindan Rangarajan, Chairman, Division of Interdisciplinary Research, Indian Institute of Science, Banglore
Research/Expertise Area: Nonlinear dynamics, Time Series Analysis and Applied Stochastic Dynamics
7. Dr L. S. Rathore, Former Director General in Indian Meteorological Department, Advisor, National Disaster Management Authority, Govt. of India
Research/Expertise Area: Weather Forecasting, Hazard and Climate Risk Assessment and Early Warning
8. Prof. S. Ponnusamy, Former Head of Indian Statistical Institute (Chennai Centre)
Research/Expertise Area: Complex Analysis, Quasiconformal and Harmonic Mappings, Special Functions and Function Spaces
9. Prof. Ram Mohapatra, Academic Director, Department of Mathematics, University of Central Florida, Florida
Research/Expertise Area: Classical and Modern Analysis, Approximation Theory and Splines
10. Prof. J. K. Verma, Department of Mathematics, IIT Bombay, Mumbai
Research/Expertise Area: Groups and Ring Theory
11. Prof. Bijay Kumar Rout, Department Mechanical Engineering, BITS Pilani
Research/Expertise Area: Industrial Robotics, Design Optimization of Mechanical Systems, Modeling, and Simulation of Dynamic Systems, Evolutionary Algorithms for Robust Design
12. Dr. Ajai Vyas, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Research/Expertise Area: Neurobiology, Parasitology, Manipulation of Rodents by Toxoplasma
13. Prof. M. S. Nathawat, Director, School of Sciences, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Research/Expertise Area: Geographic Information System, Natural Resources Management, Regional & Urban Planning, Environmental Geomorphology and Disaster Management.
14. Prof. K.C. Vashistha, Head of the Department, Department of Foundations of Education, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
Research/Expertise Area: Research Methodology and Special Education
15. Prof. Prakash Bharara, Department of Biology and Chemistry, University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL 35115
Research/Expertise Area: Synthesis of Phosphorus-Containing Polymers, Insertion Compounds, and Bimetallic Compounds
16. Dr. Syed Abbas, Chairperson, School of Basic Sciences, IIT Mandi
Research/Expertise Area: Ecological Modelling, Difference equations, Stochastic control.
17. Prof. Manoj Kumar Patairiya, Director, National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCIR), New Delhi
Research/Expertise Area: Science and Technology Communication, Environmental Biology
18. Prof. Mangala Rai, Former Vice-Chancellor, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar
Research/Expertise Area: Genetics, plant breeding, seeds, management, policy and perspective planning
19. Prof. Banwari Lal, Senior Director, Environmental & Industrial Biotechnology, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), New Delhi
Research/Expertise Area: Clean technology, Bioremediation of oil spill sites, Microbially enhanced oil recovery, Prevention of paraffin deposition in oil well tubing and flow lines
20. Prof. M. M. Salunkhe, Vice-Chancellor, Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Research/Expertise Area: Polymeric reagents, oligonucleotides and ionic liquids
21. Prof. Rajendra Singh Paroda, Chairman, Haryana Farmers' Commission, 2010-2014
Research/Expertise Area: Genetics & plant breeding, cytogenetics, biometrical genetics, genetic resources
22. Prof. Chinmay K. Mukhopadhyay, Professor, Special Centre for Molecular Medicine, JNU, New Delhi
Research/Expertise Area: Iron and oxygen homeostasis, role of iron in infection of Leishmania and drug resistance in Candida.
23. Prof. Suman Kumar Dhar, Professor, Special Centre for Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
Research/Expertise Area: Bacterial/Parasite/Mammalian DNA Replication and cell cycle regulation