Abstract Submission Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations:
1. The original typescript, well formatted, should be submitted electronically on A4 size paper, as a comprehensive MS Word file, with 2.5 cm margins. The text should be in 1.5 line spacing in ‘Times New Roman’ font with font size of 12.
2. Abstract should include Title, Names and Affiliations of authors and the e-mail ID of the presenting/corresponding author. The name of the presenting author should be underlined and the name of the corresponding author should bear a star ‘*’.
3. Abstract should not include any figures, graphs, tables in the text. References, not more than three in number, should be added at the end of abstract text. ( Download template )
4. The abstract should be submitted through email at ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The subject of the mail should be as “Abstract_name of sub theme_oral /poster” and the attachment of the email should be named as “presenting author’s First name_Last name”.
6. The abstracts will be evaluated by a scientific committee for the mode of presentation (oral/poster).
7. The posters should be prepared as per the instructions regarding size and style. ( Download Instructions For Poster )
8. Oral or poster presenting authors of each abstract has to register. Kindly provide the registration form (duly filled) and a copy of the receipt of online fee submission, in the same email as for abstract submission.
Best Oral and Poster Awards:
The oral presentations made by PhD scholars will be evaluated by experts from the respective fields for the scientific content, slides preparation, presentation skills and defence of queries. The poster presentations will also be evaluated by experts for their scientific merit, poster preparation and presentation, novelty of work, explanation and relevance of results. The oral and poster awards will be announced and presented in the closing session of the conference on 15th October 2018.